December 12th 2017
- This is done with a special hand-held camera and it only takes a few seconds to check both of your child’s eyes
- If your child has any vision concerns noted at the screening, you will receive a packet of information about 2-3 weeks after the screening asking you to please follow-up with an eye doctor appointment.
- If the screening is normal, you will not receive a packet.
- If your child is absent tomorrow, a follow-up screening date will be arranged.
- IF YOUR CHILD WEARS EYEGLASSES, please make sure the glasses are with them for the screening. Your child will be screened with their glasses on.
Thank you, Linda Lee Wood, School Nurse.